0 users online

Chris Coleman in trouble with FA

last updated Tuesday 26th August 2008, 7:45 AM
Chris Coleman
Chris Coleman
CHRIS COLEMAN has called for TV monitors to be allowed back into the dugout as he waits for the FA to throw the book at him.

The Coventry boss admits he behaved badly on Saturday during a spat with ref Phil Dowd, who sent him to the stand.

Coleman insists he backs football’s Respect campaign and said he would accept the fine and touchline ban that will come his way.

But he believes if he had been allowed to replay two controversial decisions in the 3-0 defeat by Bristol City, he would never have lost his rag with the official.

He said: “I haven’t calmed down yet.

"But if I’d had a monitor in the dugout, that would have stopped me throwing my toys out of the pram.

“I admit now that I got the first one wrong.

"If I’d seen a replay straight away, I would have held up my hands and I wouldn’t have been so angry when we didn’t get a penalty later.

“But because we are not allowed monitors any more, I was at boiling point. I will get punished and I will take it.”













































































































































Source Janine Self at The Sun
Since 1998
"It's been updated!"